Thursday 23 November 2017

COURAGE: Be courageous to avoid been intimidated

                         Courage! Courage!! Courage!!!
 Courage is a heavy word for some and means nothing to others... Don't get it all confused
                    When I said it's a heavy word for some I meant the  uncourageous ones among us FYI I'm one of 'em though 😹😹while it means nothing to the courageous ones, I wish I was part of you guys 🙀  , yeah, you guys will feel like I can still change, of course I can but when is that gonna be. But you know what guys, I wish I can change and wishes do come true you know.. So I'm hoping my wish comes true this time around...

          Let's go to the main thing now:-

                 We all need to be courageous at some point in life,
                Some need the courage to cry it all out while some people need that courage to stop it,  funny right 😂
                You need the courage to start accepting who you're and start facing it that you can't be anybody else but you because you're the best version of YOU! 🎉  
              You need the courage to stand out among people, try something new, be something new. Don't be like everyone else because that shit is so boriiinnggg
                        Have the courage to hate negative words, things, or people in your life.
                        Have the courage of letting go what doesn't what to stay
                        Have the courage  to love someone and hope to be loved back
                        The courage to ask the one you love if he/she loves you back and wants a relationship at the right time
                         The courage to either accept or decline a proposal... PS don't ever try to love out of pity, it always goes wrong
                          Not giving a f*** about what people say about you 💜💜
                          Speak out for what's is wrong and right
   
I'll have to bring it to an end here  but don't forget to give me your feedback in the comment section and let's talk about your fears maybe I might help and please 🙏 tell your friends to tell their friends also. We'll soon have a page on Instagram, facebook and twitter... Thanks to y'all for taking your time to read and till another time don't forget to be courageous in whatever situation you find yourself to avoid been intimidated 💜💜💜🙏🙏🎉🎉
       Kissssseeesssss 😘😘
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEPING YOUR MOUTH SHUT😯

       Hi Guys, it has been a while. In this article I'll be telling you about shutting that thing on your face that houses y...